Filling to the brim

rayverak
Site Admin
Erotic Interests: Vore, Anal Vore (with human as victim)

Filling to the brim

Post by rayverak » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:08 am

I have been to so many cities, filling myself to the brim with the tiny morsels. The emptiness would always return, but for a while, I can enjoy filling myself, taking them inside, before they turn to shit, and I have to let them out again.

I always begin by filling my stomach first, meandering through the city and swallowing anything that seems alive.

Even my stomach can only hold so much, and it doesn't take long for the humans to begin squeezing into my bowels.

As my bowels begin to fill from one end, it is time for me to begin feeding the other side.

Having satisfied the hunger for food, it is then time for me to begin filling the more pleasurable end of my digestive tract.

In the first days I was pleasantly surprised, after satisfying my hunger and sitting down to relax, to feel a wiggle under my tailhole. One human trapped against my anal opening would soon prove to be too frail, and so I would repeatedly sit down in hopes to trap a group of them against my rubbery sphincter.
Their beating and scratching would entertain me for minutes at a time until they too would grow weak and I had to find more. At the time I just left them were they lay having had my fill long before, or so I thought.
It took a while for the first human to get himself trapped inside my sphincter, the sensation that rushed through me as he continued to sink further into me was divine. And after he had slid through my anus and wound up inside my rectum I squeezed him repeatedly, making my puckered hole contract and push up against the humans still beneath me.
I needed more, and here I was sitting on an endless supply, no longer hungry, but still so empty.
The next few went in the same way as the first, I piled humans on top of each other in hopes of improving my chances of one of them slipping inside, but it was an arduously slow process. The second one that slid inside was adding little to the stretching of my rectum, and while pleasant, his fighting was all but lost inside my cavernous bowels.
After the third I decided I needed a more filling substitute that was easier to get inside of me. At first I had thought to start carefully and use one of the many cars around me, but the twitching in my loins decided otherwise. I quickly found an empty bus in the middle of the road, this part of the city had had decidedly too much time to clear of humans. Not bothering to look for a filled alternative I put the bus on its end, pointing upwards, and proceeded to carefully place my rump on it. The creaking worried me at first, but the metal touching up against my tailhole reassured me to try more force, as my hole opened up and slid around the dead mass of the vehicle the pleasure mounted a hundredfold. As it slid inside me and opened up my rectum in ways that nothing ever had, the swelling girth between my legs demanded attention of its own. Not daring to stop, I lowered further until my butt met the ground, a pleasant girth stretching my rear in ways more persistent and alien than the stuff that regularly left my bowels before.

As I got back up from the ground I felt the pleasant girth leave me, but rather than dismay I felt relieve, followed by the urge to get filled again, so I sat down again. Repeatedly I would fill myself this way, enjoying the repeated pressure and relieve.

After the lust left me, I got back on all fours, clenching my anus to try and hold the bus inside. As I started to walk, the bus started sliding inside the rest of the way. When my tailhole closed tightly behind the metal box I had to pause, the sheer pleasure from the metal grinding against my sphincters inside combined with the vehicle pressing deeper reminded me of the urge to stuff more of the living morsels inside my exit. I barely felt the tiny bodies trapped against the metal box, but they were still alive, and now I had the perfect tool to aid in the penetration of my sphincter. I began walking again, searching the streets for fresh meat that hadn't run off, taking my time as each step shifted the solid mass in my rectum back and forth, adding to the lust. The pressure started to feel more familiar, and I was reminded of those days after a large meal, that I spend repeatedly, pleasantly relieving myself in the empty town. This mass could be manipulated more easily, and so I playfully relaxed my tailhole and began to push the metal box out of my anus. My hole opening up in front of the bus was pleasant, and so was it squeezing out, but the most pleasant of all was the moment it would be pulled back inside, with my anus sealing in front of it, rubbing against the solid structure and sending it deeper, in violation of the bowel that felt betrayed after having almost voided itself.
Every time it slid out half way, I would stop, and press by butt against one of the nearby buildings, stopping its exit, and then slowly but surely, it would slide back into me, creating that pleasurable feeling I had only just discovered.

Soon enough I came up to a street that was still filled, the humans I had followed here were running, but the ones on the street were still awestruck as I rounded the corner. Not wasting any time I made some room in my bowels by quickly pushing the bus out of my backdoor. It crashed to the floor violently and the feeling of relieve that surged through my loins was all too familiar, short lived as it may be.

The sight of the bus falling from my backside, shook all of the little morsels and they quickly began to move away from me, some tried to run, others stayed in their cars. I would get to them soon enough.

Seeing no other way to grab them, I picked them up in my mouth in groups, I swallowed the first few as my stomach had already succeeded in pushing quite a few of them deeper into my small intestine. Refilling myself a little on the front, before readying myself to fill my back. After filling my maw again I realized filling my butt would take longer than they would need to run away, and so I proceeded to look for a way to store them. I saw a flat building with few exits, pushed a car or two inside the exits to block them.. and then proceeded to tear of the roof.
The space inside was just enough for a few mouthfuls, but it should do for the beginning.
Quickly filling up the building with the humans I gathered in my maw I felt a tingling against my sphincter. The humans must have followed the direction the bus took and crawled through my rectum to reach the exit. Not minding a little diversion in the least I relaxed and pushed a little. After feeling my anus open slightly I began to tighten up again. The rubbing I received assured me that the human was stuck and gave me a pleasant diversion while I continued my work.

After having filled the building with about 7 mouthfuls of the tiny ones I walked off to catch the bus. Placing it close to the building and on its end once more I picked the first human from the building and proceeded to place him on top of the bus. Turning around quickly I positioned my butt over the metal box began lowering myself. The frantic shouting could have come from the bus or my anus, but it didn't matter as I quickly made contact and enjoyed the sensation of the 3rd human entering me much more quickly than the ones before him. As quickly as I got down I got back up again, the pressure left me, but the humans stayed deep inside. I placed 2 more humans on the bus and repeated the increasingly pleasant insertion.
all together 5 humans inside me now I began to feel a little pressure in my rectum even after the bus had left me. Encouraged by the sensation I placed 3 more humans on the bus, but 2 of them fell of right away and lay on the ground screaming. I left the broken toys were they were and rammed the bus up my butt one more time. I rested there and started considering the situation. As I sat with the bus embedded in my tailhole I felt the pressure move a little deeper, clearly my bowel was trying to distribute its content further into my bowels. I would need a lot more if I wanted to feel full, and the bus, while pleasantly wide, was clearly not an effective way to get them inside. I started to idly fondle my meat as I pondered ways to proceed. Then realizing I had no trouble reaching my groin, I rolled on my back, feeling the bus slide further out somewhat suddenly, I reflexively reached for it, and was surprised to catch the lower end of the bus with my claws. Quickly using my new found agility I pushed the metal box back inside and was greeted by an ecstatic rush of sensation and new ideas forming in my head as the metal slit into me with just a push of my hand. Slowly I began to push the bus back out again, not having to lift my weight from the ground as I had before I was able to enjoy every minute detail of the metal casing as it made its way out of my exit. And then back inside as I quickly pushed the girth back inside my rump with little force. It was clear I could repeat this process for as long as the metal would hold, but for now, I needed more.

I pushed the box all the way into me and made myself comfortable against one of the other building, making sure I could comfortably reach the building I had stored my prey in. Giving my meat a bit of attention, I slowly increased the pressure on my bowels and forced the bus back out, grabbing onto it before it could fall out of my reach I let it slide out all the way, making sure to clench my anus as soon as the bus left me, for the humans inside made it clear they planned to leave with it.
I put the bus down were I could comfortably reach it and then grabbed a human from my storage. I slid my paw down between my legs and slid the human against my puckered hole, once more enjoying the sensation of tiny limbs beating against my sensitive flesh. He slid inside much easier now that everything was coating in slime and loosened up it was an easy task to force him inside my hole and push him deeper until my anus closed behind him. I didn't wait to feel how much the addition to my bowels added to the pleasure, I just grabbed another one and slid him inside as well. There would be many more to follow before I would bother to pause. I began grabbing humans in pairs, the flesh would allow them inside all the same, my tailhole opening and clenching, as it admitted each new occupant feeling them all over as each of them passed inside, and slowly I began to feel the pleasant fullness in my backside build as the kicking in my rectum began to tire. It wasn't long before I felt the urge to relieve myself of them, but I had prepared for it. As the beating against my sphincter became unbearable and I felt my rectum contract all on its own, I simply took the bus, held it against my vent, and pushed. The violation of my bowels created a sensation that could have been described a frustrated outcry, a sensation almost painful, hadn't I been as intoxicated as I was. As my bowel contracted to push the prey outward, and I pushed to force it deeper, the pressure mounted until I felt something give way, and the bus slid in as easy as it had before, my rectum yielding and instead of voiding my bowels, filling them up with the morsels that had previously inhabited it. Yet my rectum was still stretched pleasantly wide by the bus that took their place. I clenched my anus close behind it, keeping the bus inside me until my bowel stopped contracting.

Only when I was sure my rectum had learned its lesson, did I increase the pressure again. Feeling my anus open and the bus sliding back outside did give me the feeling of relieve my rectum had been screaming for but it would only be seconds after I took the bus to the side, that I felt that familiar hunger return. There was room again.

The next dozen I crammed into my backside were full of fight again. And the fighting didn't have enough time to die down as I spend only a minute enjoying the sensation before I took the bus and forced them deep into my bowels as well.

One after another I forced more of the humans inside my rump until the pressure grew pleasant again, then a third dozen before I felt that familiar contraction. I took this time to pleasure my erection some more, using the bus to force the mass deep into my bowels and then continue to shove it in and out. Pleasantly relieving and filling my bowel over and over with the metal box until the spasms began, my loins began to twitch as the seed left me, and I felt with surprise that the bus was moving with the contractions as well, up and down as if my butt was trying to milk it of its contents. Unexpectedly the metal gave way and squeaked a few last times as it was reworked into a tight tube by my flexing rectum.

Inspired by this newly found function of my butt I pulled the wreckage from my tailhole and got back onto my feet and began looking for a replacement. Not too far away I saw another one of these wonderful metal contraptions. As I picked it up I saw another one just a few steps further, this one was still moving, filled with humans that were apparently still trying to escape on wheels. As I chased somewhat excitedly after it, I felt my rectum begin to stretch again. My butt could apparently not wait to fill itself again and had decided to pull the humans back to were I could feel them. After catching the runaway toy, I playfully contracted my butt a few times but only felt the struggling liven up a little before it continued unabated. I decided to try out my new found flexibility some more and moved the filled vehicle around my butt to touch against my hole, unable to comfortably reach it I instead moved it between my legs again, swiveling my hip down a little I managed to push the bus against my pucker and fed it the hungry monster.
I was sure the squeaking metal cage would hold for now, but it probably deformed enough to hinder anyone inside to leave the toy.. not that they would have wanted. After feeding the bus all the way inside and feeling my tailhole close and flex behind the contraption, I began to stroll back to my playground, playfully swinging my butt from side to side. Each step I took I could feel my flesh slide around the solid object, accommodating it and the few humans that wound up pressed between it and the metal frame.

On my way back to the playground I made a little detour, deciding to refresh my supply of humans I filled the second bus with their struggling little bodies and captured as many as I could fit in my mouth. I wound up swallowing a few, but it would be a while before the last ones would end up inside my stomach, I could feel them beating against my esophagus halfway down, apparently stuck because there was no more room below. Or... at least not on the front. Noticing some of the humans were quite successful in escaping the second bus I decided to give it the same treatment I had given the other and placed it against my flexing sphincter. Not wanting to pinch my sensitive tailhole between the two vehicles I pushed the last one out a little and only as the hole had stretched over the frame again pushed the second bus against it. I forced it deeper slowly, letting it slide out a bit and then forcing it even deeper as I enjoyed the rigid body filling me and rubbing against my sphincter. Soon I felt something inside give way as the first bus was admitted through the inner sphincter and started sliding into my large bowel. I groaned as I shoved the second bus all the way inside until my anus could close behind it and keep it safely tucked away inside my rectum. Now that my inner sphincter was being held open by the metal, nothing was stopping my bowel from pushing its contents against the line of buses forced against my sphincter. Every step I took I had to squeeze my anus shut, forcing the metal tubes back inside as my bowel kept shoving them outwards.
It was heaven, every now and then I had to stand still, clench my buttcheeks together and pull inward just to keep my anus from opening up all the way.

Soon I arrived were I had left my morsels behind

-relieve my bowels a bit
-push the two buses out, they can't escape.
-lie down shove a few more humans into the now empty rectum
-stuff them deeper with the bus and pull it back out
-decide to experiment a bit with the smaller cars
-shove 5 cars into himself
-stuff them deeper with the bus and pull it back out
-shove more people inside
-again followed by the bus.. this time the bus stays inside
-force the bus deeper with the other bus pull this one back out and
-fill up with more humans
"the tour the bus is making must be fascinating"
-at some point shove a car in front of the people to plug the anus while moving around?

rayverak
Site Admin
Erotic Interests: Vore, Anal Vore (with human as victim)

Re: Filling to the brim

Post by rayverak » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:09 am

Not sure I will continue, this, but there is already a lot of filling as it is. :)